Be viewed as a valued consultant by both clients and principals, while working together as partners to achieve mutually productive results.
Applying 100+ years of family experience in the Food Service/Beverage Industry, Nor-CalReps has gathered together a group of complimentary principles. In combination we offer VERY competitive prices on HIGH quality products. This all adds up to real VALUE to you and your customers.
Mana Code of Ethics - Click here for PDF
Van Sintchak - Nor-CalReps, Inc. Member ASHRAE
MANA Code of Ethics
I. The Sales Agency’s Responsibilities to the Manufacturer/Principal:
- To comply with the Principal’s terms and conditions of sale.
- To conscientiously cover the assigned territory, accounts or industry segment.
- To avoid any form of misrepresentation.
- To establish relationships only with those Principals which will be well represented by the Sales Agency.
- To refrain from representing competing lines without written agreement of the Principal.
- To constantly strive to add value to the relationship between the Principal and the Customers.
II. The Manufacturer’s/Principal’s Responsibilities to the Sales Agency:
- To enter into a fair, clearly worded, written Sales Representative (Independent Contractor) Agreement which addresses the needs, concerns, expectations and objectives of both parties.
- To refrain from modifying the terms of this agreement, except by mutual written consent following full discussion of the matter.
- To recognize the Sales Agency as an important element in the sales goals of the Principal.
- To constantly strive to support the Sales Agency’s efforts by timely responses and open communication.
III. The Sales Agency’s Responsibilities to the Customer:
- To promote only those products or services which are in the Customer’s best interest.
- To constantly strive to improve the relationship between the Principal and the Customer.
- To clearly and fairly communicate the needs of all parties in the business relationship.
- To process Customer problems and questions promptly and accurately.
IV. The Responsibilities of one Sales Agency to Another:
- To share ideas beneficial to the rep profession.
- To refrain from soliciting the Principals of other Sales Agencies.
- To refrain from using unfair methods to solicit the Customers of another Sales Agency.
- To cooperate to enhance the professional relationship of the Sales Agency and its Principals by supporting MANA, which was established for that purpose; subscribing to its aims and objectives, and in every practical way working to advance the marketing interests of all Sales Agencies and their Principals.